Is it possible to lose weight without diet or exercise??
The answer is simply yes, you can burn fat without diet or exercise, only by changing some wrong habits and following good ones, and this is what we will talk about now.
How to lose weight without diet or exercise?
The answer to this question requires firstly understanding how Fats are formed, and second, how fat is burned.
1. How Fats are formed ?
Body fat is formed because of the accumulation of calories that enter your body and are not burned, and thus calories surplus occurs and the body stores them as fat.
Therefore, most methods of burning fat depend on following a diet to lose weight or a training program to lose the rumen, buttocks, and others.
Although dieting and exercise are among the best ways to lose weight, they are not the preferred methods for some people, and everyone has their reasons.
Fortunately, this should not be an obstacle to those who want to lose their body, and there are many alternative methods.
In this article, we will mention a group of the best ways to lose weight without diet or exercises, just by following some simple habits.
2. How to burn fat ?
Body burn fat by creating a caloric deficit, forcing your body to use the accumulated fat as an energy source.
We can achieve this in two stages:
- Improving nutrition: we do not require it to follow a harsh diet to achieve this only by eliminating some foods that store fat and replacing it with foods that help in losing weight.
- Increase the amount of energy spent: Exercise is one of the best ways to achieve this part, but it is not the only way.
As there are many daily habits that help burn fat quickly without going to the gym.
How does a calorie deficit happen?
Dieting and sports are among the most popular ways for this.
- Dieting works to make the calories consumed less than required, and thus the accumulated fat is burned to produce the energy needed to perform daily tasks.
- While exercise works to burn accumulated Fats because it requires a lot of energy to do it.
There are many methods and habits that can replace harsh dieting and fat burning exercises in the gym.
Some of them relate to improving nutrition, and some of them are related to increasing the amount of energy, so I will divide them into two parts on this basis.
To Read: The importance of Cardio Exercises
How to lose weight without diet ?
If you do not want to follow a slimming diet, there is no problem with that.
You can do this by adjusting the amount of food and replacing some harmful foods with others that burn fat.
Here are the best tips that can help you with that.
Calculate the number of calories
To create a caloric deficit, you must know well the amount of energy required daily, and on this basis you should not eat more than you need to avoid the accumulation of fat in the body.
How to calculate the number of calories required per day ??
Use the calorie calculator, which will help you determine the daily amount required according to your weight, height and type of activities you do. And the closer you are to this amount, the better.
Food helps slimming :
There are some foods that burn fat that you can rely heavily on in your diet. Like:
1. Eggs: Despite some fears of high cholesterol, there is a lot of research proving that eggs have very great benefits in burning Fats because they contain large amounts of protein and beneficial Fats. However, it is preferred that the consumed quantities of it are not very large.
2. Leafy Vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, and cabbage.
We consider it one of the best foods that burn fat because it is low in the number of calories, and it also helps to feel full because of its high fiber content.
It’s also nutritious and very high in several vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, including calcium, which have been shown to help burn fat in some studies.
3. Proteins: Protein-rich foods increase the feeling of satiety and fight hunger.
One Study found that increasing protein intake from 15% to 30% of calories helped participants eat 441 fewer calories per day and lose 11 pounds over 12 weeks, on average.
Some examples of high-protein foods include chicken breast, fish, yogurt, cheese, lentils, and almonds.
Avoid harmful foods :
1. French fries and chips: Although potatoes have many benefits, and we consider it one of the best sources of carbohydrates, fried ones are harmful because of their satiety with Fats, and it is easy to eat a lot of them, especially chips.
2. Sweetened drinks: Beverages rich in sugars such as soda are harmful, especially for burning Fats .
According to one study, although these drinks contain a lot of calories, the body does not deal with them like solid foods. Therefore, it does not stimulate any feeling of satiety and is considered an unjustified increase in calories and thus accumulates as fat.
3. Canned juices: unlike the natural homemade juices, what you find in the supermarket of juices has been manufactured after loaded with too much sugar.
Useful food habits to burn fat :
There are some tricks and habits that are effective in losing body weight. Such as:
1. Chew well and slowly :
A recent review of 23 observational studies stated that people who eat faster are more likely to gain weight than those who eat slow food.
The study also showed that men who chewed each bite 40 times burned 12 percent more fat than those who chewed only 15 times.
And if you want to lose weight, start by committing to chewing food at least 20 times, and then increasing it 5 more times each week.
2. Use smaller plates :
Scientists have revealed that eating food in small-sized dishes helps to eat small amounts of it and then control the amounts of food that are eaten and lose weight.
British newspaper “Daily Mail” quoted scientists as saying that reducing the circumference of the dish by 30% reduces the area of the plate in half and thus reduces consumption by 30%.
The scientists explained that the use of small-sized dishes is the most effective way if those who eat them are the ones who fill the plate.
“Changing dishes to smaller sizes at home can help reduce the amount of food a person puts in them and thus reduce the amount of food they eat,” said Natalia Zlatievska, research supervisor at Bond University.
3. Drink more water :
The most recommended by specialists in obesity and thinness is to drink water in a regular manner in order to help get rid of excess weight and burn fat accumulated in the human body.
Water is one of the most important elements that helps the body to work regularly and has an effective effect on the body and must drink large quantities and in Specific times to help burn these Fats and benefit in losing weight.
Drinking water has specific dates to stimulate metabolic processes and burn Fats in the body.
So we have to drink a glass of water when waking up before breakfast, and we can also drink a glass of water before main meals and it is preferable to drink warm water, not cold water, as it does not work to break down Fats on Unlike warm water, it helps burn fat
4. Avoid distractions while eating :
If you eat while watching TV or watching the phone, you are likely to eat about 10% more of your need for food “Study“. So try to pay attention to your food as much as possible.
5. Use lower temperatures :
Not all Fats are harmful; Most of the fat tissue is white fat, but there is a smaller amount of brown fat, which burns energy to keep you warm. Thus, it can speed up fat burning by exposing the body to low temperatures.
There are many (and non-dangerous) ways to do this, such as wearing fairly light clothing, drinking a glass of ice water in the morning and evening, taking a cold shower or placing an icebox on the lower back or upper chest.
How to lose weight without sports?
The primary purpose of exercise is to stimulate the body to burn the accumulated Fats.
The body breaks down Fats to produce the energy needed to perform the exercise.
But exercise isn’t the only way, so there are many daily activities that can help you with this.
1. Burning fat while relaxing
I remember reading in the past information that horror movies may stimulate fat burning, and after researching the matter, it was true. Source.
If you dislike horror movies, there are a bunch of motivational movies to burn fat that can help you. Watch this list .
Movies are not the only ways to lose weight, as some studies show you can burn around 250 calories while watching TV in several ways, such as
- Ironing clothes while following your favorite program.
- Walk around while watching instead of sitting.
- Even shaking your legs can stimulate your body to burn fat.
2. Burning Fats by walking
- Walking helps many people burn fat, and you can take advantage of that to burn some calories during calls by walking around the house while you talk on the phone.
- If you own a car, do not look for the corner closest to the place you are going. This may help to increase the time you walk when you return to take a car.
- Try not to buy your things from stores near a house. This also increases the time you walk and thus the amount of burning.
These are just examples that you can apply to anything that needs walking, and the longer you walk, the greater the amount of fat burning.
3. Fat burning at work
If you work in an office setting and spend a lot of time sitting, then you are more likely to accumulate fat.
And according to the American Heart Association, obese people are more seated.
Fortunately, you can combat this with a few simple habits. Like:
- Move every 15 to 20 minutes in a short round to perform any task.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- You can perform some tasks standing instead of sitting.
4. Burning fat by playing with children
If you are a father playing with children for some time may help them a lot in avoiding obesity and also help you burn some calories.
You can also take the time to take a walk with your children while they go to school or take the bus and other activities associated with walking.
This will be beneficial on the level of social bonding between parents and children, besides the benefits of this in burning some daily calories.
5. Various home activities for slimming
There are some significant activities that can help you increase your burning rate.
For example, women burn about 200 calories a day during simple housework, and these are some similar activities that men can do.
- Washing the car works to burn fat.
- Home repainting is an effective way to lose weight.
- Floor vacuuming and washing dishes have many benefits to reduce stress and burn calories.
- Tidy up your room every day to burn a few calories and it will only cost you a few minutes
6. Fat burning during social events
Instead of spending various social events, weddings and birthdays seated, take advantage of it to meet new people and wander around here and there.
This will help you burn some calories and also avoid overeating and drinking soda drinks while you are in your chair.
These habits help you lose weight without diet or exercise, but do not stop performing exercises or leaving your diet for it. We can practice both at the same time to achieve the maximum benefit possible.
1- This article does not invite you to stop exercising :
Exercise works to burn fat quickly and gives significant results, but if it is not available, you can perform the above tasks as an alternative.
2- The same applies to dieting and diets:
If you do not prefer a harsh diet, well, you can follow a simple diet that includes all the foods you like – provided that it is healthy – but follow the tips mentioned above to benefit from your diet as much as possible.